Guideline 2.1 – Information Neededでリジェクトされた時の対応方法です。
We have started the review of your app, but we are not able to continue because we need access to a video that demonstrates the EULA, flagging, & blocking mechanisms of the current version of your app in use on a physical iOS device.
Please ensure the video you provide shows a physical iOS device (not a simulator).
To help us proceed with the review of your app, please provide us with a link to a demo video in the App Review Information section of App Store Connect and reply to this message in Resolution Center.
To provide a link to a demo video:
– Log in to App Store Connect
– Click on “My Apps”
– Select your app
– Click on the app version on the left side of the screen
– Scroll down to “App Review Information”
– Provide demo video access details in the “Notes” section
– Once you’ve completed all changes, click the “Save” button at the top of the Version Information page.
Please note that in the event that your app may only be reviewed by means of a demo video, you will be required to provide an updated demo video with every resubmission.
Since your App Store Connect status is Metadata Rejected, we do NOT require a new binary. To revise the metadata, visit App Store Connect to select your app and revise the desired metadata values. Once you’ve completed all changes, reply to this message in Resolution Center and we will continue the review.